- 20-Apr-2017 to 21-Jun-2017 (PST)
- Monroe, WA, USA
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Vision, & Long Term Life Insurance, and Accrued PTO
At Wet Noses Organic Dog Treat Company, the Warehouse Shipping and Receiving Coordinator is responsible for pulling finished, packed product from inventory and building customer orders. This position does not include direct contact with food but may include indirect food contact.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES
To perform the job of Warehouse Shipping and Receiving Coordinator successfully; an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Maintain Shipping log
- Follow Wet Noses' First in First Out (FIFO) policy, rotate stock as necessary.
- Communicate all short dated product to Inventory to ensure disposition and rotation is being done.
- Pull finished and packaged product from inventory to build each customer's order.
- Apply shipping labels to cases and pallets as necessary.
- Operate forklift to pull product from shelves and to load outgoing trucks.
- Complete required paperwork for work orders/pick tickets accurately.
- Report food safety and quality problems to personnel with authority to initiate action.
Wash hands prior to direct handling of food, as applicable.