- 04-Apr-2017 to 03-Jun-2017 (PST)
- Monroe, WA, USA
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Vision, & Long Term Life Insurance, and Accrued PTO
SANITATION SPECIALIST- Level 1
Job Classification Non-Exempt / Hourly
Reports to: Operations Manager
At Wet Noses Organic Dog Treat Company, the sanitation specialist is responsible for performing a variety of duties to maintain a clean work environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES
To perform the job of sanitation specialist successfully; an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Clean floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing or vacuuming.
- Cleaning, which includes: machines, mixers, table racks, conveyors, dishes and refrigerators
- Cleaning windows and mirrors
- Dusting of all office furniture, machines and equipment
- Cleaning all bathrooms and break rooms.
- Restocking bathrooms.
- Empty trash and recycle cans
- Ensure soap and paper towel dispensers are full at all times.
- General cleaning: Removal of spider webs, dust, wiping walls down, etc.
- Picking up trash in parking lots & areas surrounding buildings.
Proud to be a Drug Free Workplace