- 21-Mar-2017 to 01-May-2017 (PST)
- Monroe, WA, USA
- Full Time
Health, Dental, Vision, and Long Term Life Insurance, Accrued Paid Time Off,
At Wet Noses Organic Dog Treat Company, the Shipping Associate is responsible for pulling finished, packed product from inventory and building customer orders. This position does not include direct contact with food but may include indirect food contact.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES
To perform the job of Shipping Associate successfully; an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
• Follow Wet Noses' First in First Out (FIFO) policy, rotate stock as necessary.
• Communicate all short dated product to Inventory to ensure disposition and rotation is being done.
• Load outbound shipments
• Receive incoming shipments
• Assist in processing UPS orders
• Pull finished and packaged product from inventory to build each customer's order as needed.
• Apply shipping labels to cases and pallets as necessary.
• Operate forklift to pull product from shelves and to load outgoing trucks.
• Complete required paperwork for work orders/pick tickets accurately.
• Report food safety and quality problems to personnel with authority to initiate action.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Forklift Expierence
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Quick learner in a fast-paces, manufacturing environment
- Persistent and dependable expecially with attendance
- Must have the ability to speak, read and write in English
Work Hours: M - F, 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM Full time position