- 13-Mar-2017 to 12-May-2017 (PST)
- Seattle, WA, USA
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Vision, & Long Term Life Insurance, and Accrued PTO
At Wet Noses Natural Dog Treat Company, the key responsibility of the Customer Care Sales Specialist is to provide an outstanding service experience for our customers while supporting the company's sales and profitability goals. Knowledge of assortment, product lines, pricing, delivery time, shipping programs, marketing programs, promotional programs and related data is required. The Customer Care Sales Specialist connects with customers directly to actively help them with their inquiries. The expectation is to research and resolve all customer inquiries while providing an excellent overall customer service experience. The Customer Care Sales Specialist will interact with all internal teams and Executives in the fulfillment of their responsibilities. The Customer Care Sales Specialist must be able to work independently, and schedule their time productively to maximize business activities and development.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
To perform the job of Customer Care Sales Specialist successfully; an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Support the company to meet or exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue objectives.
- Maximize Wet Noses, Inc.'s global sales and margin revenue streams.
- Attention to understanding Wet Noses, Inc. and our customers' business practices to develop how we can build stronger business solutions and partnerships.
- Respond to all inquiries promptly with professionalism and accuracy.
- Manage and organize Customer Service email inbox to 25 or less emails at all time.
- Customer orders are ALWAYS a priority regardless of how small.
- Maintain all local, state and federal Department of Agriculture requirements.
- Organize all documentation required with Department of Agriculture to reference as required.
- Clear knowledge and understanding of all products and ingredients to convey to consumers.
- Develop and maintain Customer Care Sales Specialist Process and Procedure Manual.
- Problem solve and handle escalated issues professionally.
- Understanding of our Quality focus with all products and ingredients to convey to consumers.
- Manage customer concerns in a positive and professional manner while defusing any escalation.
- Analyzing customer inquiries information to improve customer service.
- Solicits customer feedback to improve customer service process and procedures.
- Assess customer's needs and provides appropriate method of support and communication.
- Suggest current marketing and promotional offers to customers during all communications.
- Support developing reporting to capture and communicate customer inquiries and resolution.
- Place outbound calls to customers when necessary to address the needs of a customer.
- Maintains retail and end user customer records by updating account information.
- Provides customers with availability, price, location, and delivery dates on potential orders.
- Contact customers to confirm order accuracy or required information as necessary.
- Prepares customer service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
- Provide timely and accurate information to all internal teams to better streamline business.
- Provide clerical and administrative support to internal team and Executives as requested.
We are proud to be a Drug Free Workplace