- 08-Mar-2017 to 08-Apr-2017 (PST)
- Monroe, WA, USA
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Vision, & Long Term Life Insurance, and Paid Vacation
We are looking for a dynamic individual to oversee day to day accounting for multiple operating entities. This position, reporting directly to our President, is a great opportunity to make an impact in a complex, fast moving and evolving business. An understanding of accounting, GAAP proficient, experienced in accounting software, Excel proficient, willing to learn, and a positive attitude is essential.
- Preparing and reporting financial statements conforming to principles of accounting and regulatory requirements.
- Plan, coordinate and execute the Forecast and Budgeting process.
- Prepare and evaluate budgets and financial reports, ensuring they are financially sound and accurate.
- Create, implement and monitor internal control systems. Ensure proper policies for financial reporting are in place.
- Conduct account reconciliations and analysis, utilizing best practices.
- Monitor investment policies and recommend sound financial strategies within scope of position.
- Act as lead in preparing monthly and year end closing, ensuring accurate data. Oversee staff, mentoring and developing skill sets.
- Liaison to external audits
- A/R Collection management
- Ensure compliance and prepare federal, state and local tax payments and returns, which includes payroll taxes, B & O taxes, sales tax., etc.
- Oversee accounting department; including staff development
We are proud to be a Drug Free Workplace