- 09-Mar-2017 to 08-Apr-2017 (PST)
- Monroe, WA, USA
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Vision, & Long Term Life Insurance, and Accrued PTO
At Wet Noses Organic Dog Treat Company, the Packaging Line Manager provides day-to-day supervision and leadership to the Production Line. Primary responsibilities include meeting daily/weekly production needs required to satisfy orders and maintaining high quality standards. The Production Line Manager is also responsible for planning and assigning work, implementing applicable policies and procedures, increasing line workers' skills and abilities through training, and recommending improvements in production methods, equipment, operating procedures and working conditions.
- First Line Supervisor for Production Line Staff.
- Set the line 100% a day in advance, exceptions will arise so be prepared for Production Changes.
- Hold to production metrics at all times. Output must be consistent.
- Establish pieces per hour by line, by item for improved efficiencies by line.
- Maintain proper crew size on the line and maintain rotation schedule.
- Enforce all safety rules and regulations and coach employees on safe work habits.
- Report employee incidents or injuries to Human Resources as soon as reasonably possible, not to exceed 48 hours after the incident.
- Maintain proper inventory levels for packing materials.
- Monitor all product codes and code dates during packing.
- Learn the operation, adjustment, and minor repairs of all production equipment. Know emergency procedures in the event of an equipment failure.
- Learn how to establish NEW production lines for items.
We are proud to be a Drug Free Workplace